Ngrab lite ver 1.0.3
thk Ferret for info:
|Use this inconjuction with the ngrabplugin on your dreambox.|
Here is a guide
This guide is assuming that you have already setup a shared folder on your PC, and it is successfully mounted on your Eagle via Expert Settings\Communication Setup\Mounts
If your Eagle is not equipped with an hard disk or DVD burner, and you would like to record your favourite TV programs to your PC hard drive, then Ngrab represents an alternative solution.
1. Download and install Ngrab to your PC.
After installation is completed, launch Ngrab. It will appear as an icon located in the notification area of your desktop.
2. Right click on the icon, select and click on Einstellungen.
3. Now select dBox Einstellungen, and fill in the IP Address field with the IP address of your DM. Click OK.
4. Click on Dateisystem Einstellungen, and browse to the destination folder where your recordings will be saved, and click OK.
5. Now, you need to set up your DM. Press MENU on your remote control.
6. Go to Setup and press OK.
7. Go to Expert Setup and press OK.
8. Select Ngrab Streaming Setup and press OK.
9. In the Srv IP field, enter the Ip address of the PC running Ngrab.
10. You then need to detect the MAC address. This can be done by pressing the blue button, or by moving the cursor to the “detect MAC address” field and pressing OK. The procedure takes few seconds. Make sure Ngrab is running on the PC, else it will not work.
11. Save the settings by pressing the Green Button, or by moving the cursor and pressing OK.
12. Now, both the DM and your PC are setup.
The final step is to set the timer on your web interface.
13. Therefore, type your DM IP address in your browser, then enter your username and password. Then click on Timers.
14. Then click on Add, select whether it is a One-Time Event or a Recurring Event.
15. Select Ngrab, select the bouquet, and the TV channel.
16. Click Add, and a window will pop up to confirm the successful creation of the event.
17. The DM will automatically switch to the chosen TV channel at the set time. The Ngrab icon will turn red when the recording starts. If you move your mouse cursor over the icon, the name of the event being recorded will be displayed.