* Download a file called CCcam.cfg from the internet. Use ******
* Save the file onto your computer.
* Open the file with Text document
* Copy and paste the line which should look like this
C: cccam.abcde.com 12345 username Password ( Its a general format of a C line)
* Insert a USB stick into your computer.
* Copy the CCcam.cfg file into the USB stick.
* Insert the same USB into openbox.
ON THE REMOTE
CCcam Client Setup>
Update Files By USB>
* Press "Red" on the Remote
* It will give a message " Now Loading.. Please Wait.. CCcam.cfg Load Data OK
* Select CCcam.cfg Edit>
* CCcam Edit>
Here you Will see a lit of lines or line you have copied to your USB stick.
Please note, the lines will appear "Offline"
* Select the desired line with up/down keys on the remote.
* Press ok on a line when its highlighted to select/unselect Or Active/Idle
* It will put a tick mark or a question mark? on the line and after few seconds it will change its status to online
* Press Exit Exit Exit to go to main screen
Wait a few moments and the scrambled channel will become unscrambled.
You can remove the USB stick once the lines are uploaded to the box.
If you want to delete the line from the box then Go to the CCcam EDIT menu without inserting the USB stich and delete lines from there with Ye
to show "card sharing" full menu
press in the