Olive Oil Is Not Healthy - Michael Klaper MD
This is a short excerpt from the talk of Michael Klaper MD at the Healthy Lifestyle Expo 2012,
Olive Oil Is Not Healthy - Dr John McDougall
Published on Dec 8, 2015
Olive Oil and all other oils are not healthy and in fact they are dangerous! Dr John McDougall discusses whether oils are safe for human consumption. Could olive oil actually promote cancer and ill health?
Visit Dr McDougall's Website
The Lie Behind the Health Benefits of Olive Oil
Dr. Peter Glidden discusses olive oil and how that became known as a healthy oil. He offers some research that may show what we've been thinking is not exactly correct. Find out how a major US company played a major role in this thinking!
Is Olive Oil Healthy?
For more info: https://draxe.com/olive-oil-benefits/...
Ninety-eight percent of olive oil today is not true extra virgin olive oil but rather fake and causes negative health benefits. In this video, you will learn how to pick out real, quality olive oil.
Benefits of a good quality olive oil include:
1) Polyphenols, which are fat-soluble antioxidants that protect the brain and heart which can lower blood pressure, cholesterol and prevent long-term diseases.
2) Monounsaturated fatty acids are good for the heart, support balancing hormones and lubricate joints.
3) Vitamin E improves heart health and increases healthy, glowing skin.
Most olive oil today is not true olive oil but is laced with negative ingredients such as soybean oil or canola oil.
Top ways to pick the best olive oil:
1) Smell the oil to see if it has a very distinct, strong aroma
2) Dark glass bottle
3) Should harden or get cloudy if put in the refrigerator
4) Look for extra virgin olive oil, certified organic and look at the harvest season date and expiration date on the bottle
Is olive oil healthy? Yes, it is great for your heart, brain and hormones but it has to be real extra virgin olive oil.
Go to www.draxe.com for more articles about olive oil or recipes such as this Basil Pestohttp://draxe.com/recipe/basil-tomato-...
*This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program